1969 10¢ First Man on the Moon. On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong, followed by Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin, became the first man to stand on the moon. Our artwork can be reproduced on five different mediums: Framed, Canvas, Metal, Wood & Standout reproductions.
1969 10¢ First Man on the Moon
The classical design of a framed photograph never goes out of style! Our framed art is:
- Printed on Fine Art Satin Photographic paper
- Complemented with 3 mats: First two mats are black 0.25in and third is a white 1in mat.
- Framed with smooth black frame
- Ready to hang
- 6in x 9in Image Size -> 11.25in x 14.25in (with mats & frame)
- 8in x 12in Image Size -> 13.25in x 17.25in (with mats & frame)
- 12in x 18in Image Size -> 17.25in x 23.25in (with mats & frame)
- 16in x 24in Image Size -> 21.25in x 29.25in (with mats & frame)