“The Madonna and Child,” painted by Italian artist Domenico di Tommaso Ghirlandaio. Because postage rates for late 1975 were uncertain, both Christmas stamps were issued with no denomination; they were the first non-denominated U.S. stamps. Our artwork can be reproduced on five different mediums: Framed, Canvas, Metal, Wood & Standout reproductions.
1975 10¢ Madonna and Child Traditional Christmas
The classical design of a framed photograph never goes out of style! Our framed art is:
- Printed on Fine Art Satin Photographic paper
- Complemented with 3 mats: First two mats are black 0.25in and third is a white 1in mat.
- Framed with smooth black frame
- Ready to hang
- 6in x 9in Image Size -> 11.25in x 14.25in (with mats & frame)
- 8in x 12in Image Size -> 13.25in x 17.25in (with mats & frame)
- 12in x 18in Image Size -> 17.25in x 23.25in (with mats & frame)
- 16in x 24in Image Size -> 21.25in x 29.25in (with mats & frame)