Tout Pour L'Empire - The Order of the Reunion, Grand Cross Star.
It was set up on 11 or 18 October 1811 by Napoleon I, on his first visit to the Paleis op de Dam in Amsterdam after his 1810 annexation of the Kingdom of Holland to France. It was set up as an order of merit to replace Louis Bonaparte's Order of the Union. It had three ranks and Napoleon himself was its Grand Master. Our artwork can be reproduced on five different mediums: Framed, Canvas, Metal, Wood & Standout reproductions.
Tout Pour L'Empire - The Order of the Reunion
The classical design of a framed photograph never goes out of style! Our framed art is:
- Printed on Fine Art Satin Photographic paper
- Complemented with a 1in mat
- Framed with smooth black frame
- Ready to hang
- 10in x 10in Image Size -> 14in x 14in (with mat & frame)
- 12in x 12in Image Size -> 16in x 16in (with mat & frame)
- 20in x 20in Image Size -> 24in x 24in (with mat & frame)